Everything You Need To Know When Choosing An Implant Dentist
Finding the best dentist to do your implants can be tough. There are plenty of dental offices who say they are the best, and will tell you constantly that they are the best, but how do you know that they are the best?
Many of the dental offices in Ontario are qualified to place implants, but they are not all as skilled. Implants are long term solutions, make sure the dentist meets your needs in every way possible.
Here are some questions that you can ask your Implant Dentist in Vaughan, ON to see if they are qualified and skilled:
1. What steps are involved in the process of getting implants?
2. Who (which doctor) will be performing the implant procedure?
3. For my implant, what technique do you recommend?
4. Where did you go to school and how did you better your training on implant procedures?
5. Do you have a success rate? If so, what is it?
6. Do you have before and after photos? Do you have reviews and testimonials from patients (Video testimonials are a plus)?
7. What is my recovery going to be like?
These questions will be able to guide you in your decision making process of which dentist you want to go with for your implants. If you don’t feel comfortable with the answers of the dentist, or if you feel rushed to make a decision, ask for some time and get second opinions.
Dental implants are a long term decision and should be treated as a long term decision. Don’t be afraid to get second opinions, ask for testimonials, and check out the clinics reviews.
To learn about our Implant & General family dentistry clinic in Vaughan, ON. call Green Apple Implant & General Dentistry today at (905) 893-9227 or make an appointment conveniently on our website.